Blissful Sleep
I did it! I got some sleep. I got a 2.5 hour nap yesterday evening. Then I went to bed at 9pm. I woke up at 3am to go to the bathroom....but I was able to fall back asleep. I didn't wake up again until 6 am. Now, I did have a headache the entire time, but I was able to get the sleep I needed. I didn't dare take some Tylenol at 3am because I would have had to go downstairs and get water. Which would have woken me up more and would also have made me need to us the bathroom again. So I toughed it out. I took some Tylenol and some Sudafed this morning. Lets see how the rest of the day goes.
My eyes are already blurring from looking at the screen.
1 comment:
Dena, I am sending vibes your way for that darn headache to hit the road!! But, please go to the hospital if it doesn't soon leave - could very well be a nasty sinus infection too! Glad you got some rest - now go get some more!! Take care!!
Post a Comment