Wednesday, March 01, 2006

133 Days and Counting

Sprinkles do not equal rain. A huge weather system worked its way east from California, and we were supposed to get rain. But, alas, we did not. It rained in a small town west of the valley, but by the time it hit the greater Phoenix area....it had petered out. I went to the drugstore around 7PM, and I was shouting with glee when a few sprinkles hit my windshield. But....that was it.....a few sprinkles. It wasn't even measurable. Therefore....the record continues. 133 days without rain in the Valley of the Sun. I really really really really really don't want to live here anymore. I want rain, I want seasons. I want green countryside. And I am sick of weather.com. I am not even going to read the weather there anymore, because all it does is get my hopes up. Only to have them dashed!

Tomorrow is the big day. Ultrasound at 8AM. I have to be at the doctor at 7:30. And I have to drink 32-48 ounces of water an hour before that. I am NOT looking forward to that part of it. I HATE having to hold it in during the ultrasound. Remember to keep your fingers crossed for a single baby :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dena - crossing everything now for ya'!! Hope it goes smooth - and post and let us know!! This little beanie has LOADS of "cyber-aunts" already!!

janna said...

I cannot Waite to her the news!!!