Not Much, How About You?
It's been a sometimes dull and sometimes frantic couple of days. Stayed home from church again. Had a rough day of work yesterday. The custodian was out, and no substitute could be found, so everyone did extra work. My ligaments got stretched and I was VERY uncomfortable today. I left work about 20 minutes early. I have to help Daisy with her research paper. (The one part I hate about having a child in the gifted program, is that I have to help do research papers starting with 3rd grade.....ugh!) I bought some butt-ugly nurse shoes to wear at work and my feet hurt less. My washing machine is broken and flooded the laundry room, and through the wall into the kitchen. We may have to tear out the drywall. I am feeling the baby move fairly regularly. Barry claims he can feel it too, which seems unlikely, but he was right every time he yelled out, "I felt that". So maybe he can. And as Cory announced to me on Thursday, "Mom....of course you are big...This is your 5th child and your uterus is flabby!" Gotta love that! But maybe because it is so loose, Barry can feel movement.
Either that or he felt some gas!
4 comments:
Okay, literally laughing out LOUD here! Sheesh Cory!! Be nice to your mom's flabby uterus.
Sorry to hear about the washing machine. Boo!
OMG! "Flabby Uterus" - that is just too much!! Sorry about the washing machine - had that happen once - NOT fun at all!!
Take good care - and of your "flabby uterus" too!!
Cory certainly has a way with words! LOL!
sorry about the washer and the mess.
& LOL at Cory
Post a Comment