Saturday, March 11, 2006

That Sweet Pitter Patter

No, not baby feet. The sweet pitter patter of rain on the roof. I woke up at midnight to hear that beautiful sound. It's still raining now. I already feel better. I am a rain person. I am in my element!


ETA 3PM......We got a little more than rain. This picture is from the newspaper and was taken today in the North Valley. Take note Ya'll....Hell hath frozen over!

3 comments:

ZeeLV said...

We're getting snow here in Vegas too (but it's only in the mountains and up in North Las Vegas.) Brrrr! :)

Jo said...

lol~and I just posted rain photos on my blog and wished for you guys some rain! That is wild that your hell froze over though;)

Anonymous said...

So glad you got your much needed rain Dena!! Believe it or not we have rain and temperatures of plus 14 here!! This is Canada!??