And What I Did
I went in today and quit. Effective today. Giving notice wouldn't have done much good since I can't do the work. The Principal agreed and was totally understanding. Already, the BH contractions have gone back to normal. And me.....I am doing nothing. I slept all day long, after a HUGE breakfast at JB's. Thanks to all for the kind advice. I knew this was the way to go...and your reinforcment helped me :)
I had better dust off the treadmill so that I can keep up my exercise.
6 comments:
Oh, I know you did the right thing!!!!
HUGS
Good for you Dena!! You will feel better knowing you did the right thing for yourself and for the baby!! Take Care!
Wow have I missed a lot of goin's on here at your blog! 1st of all good job quitting! Right thing to do if you can:) 2nd of all sooo glad Cory wasn't hurt!!!! 3rd and most important...ENJOY your sleep now girl! you know how that goes!
Good for you! I'm totally behind ya on this! Rest and pamper as best you can!
Good for you! Now you can just relax and have a super happy pregnancy!
Relax, relax, relax ... :)
Post a Comment