Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Are You Kidding ME!!!!!

Mandisa got voted off!!! NO WAY!!! Why is that doofus Bucky still on when Mandisa is voted off. I am so MAD!!!! What next??? Vote off Chris and leave Paris on????


Chris had better win. I LOVE Chris!! I just have a thing for men who shave their heads. It's way WAY sexy. Zee knows what I am talking about!

5 comments:

Thriftin and Craftin said...

My latest blog entry is inspired by your butter photo from November. Thought you might get a kick out of it! I don't watch AI, but I did hear Mandisa sing, and she was pretty awesome. I'm surprised she was voted off!

ZeeLV said...

Dang right Zee knows what you're talking about! HOT!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I haven't been following Idol, but I most certainly agree about shaved heads - be still my heart!!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! That's crazy talk voting her off! Get rid of ACE too... the world has enough pretty boy so/so singers out there. Let's have something different... like Chris or Taylor!

Jo said...

Yep I was shocked too! Can you imagine a Idol named "BUCKY"???? lol~~ I'm also a HUGE Chris fan gotta agree with Mary Fran...gotta lose Ace too!