Saturday, April 08, 2006

Another Zoo Birthday Party

It's Birthday Party time again. Well, it's past time. Daisy's birthday was over 2 weeks ago. I never seem to get these party's ready in time.

We did the same thing we did on Willy's day. Except for the animal stuffing. We had more kids this time, so we decided against the expense. We were however, able to spend more time playing in the Enchanted Forest. And the kids all had a fun time, which is what really matters!


Now, I am in excruciating pain from the walking/climbing. When pregnant, I have symphisis pubis separation. Which means that there is a tear or gap in my pubic ligaments. It gets worse with each pregnancy. But I'd had no problems so far with this one. I was hopeful. I still am hopeful that this is an isolated incident. Basically, what it feels like is this: pain! pain! pain!!!!! It hurts to touch the pubic bone. It hurts to move my legs too far apart, so walking is a slow ordeal. Internal Dr exams are torture. So you can see why I am hoping this is a one time thing. It is speculated that this is a hormonal problem, and can cause misalignment of the bones. Which can cause the babies to present in bad positions. Which is why all of mine were posterior (2 turned during labor). And which is why Cory got stuck and I had to have my first c-section.

If this continues to be a problem, then let me say I am thrilled to not have to push this from my body. Medical science will remove the baby in a way that (believe it or not) is less painful and easier for me to recover from than VBAC is.

I am all ready for Easter. The dresses are bought, the baskets are waiting to be filled, and the kids have had various lessons, talks and activities to remind them that Easter is about more than jelly beans and furry rodents :) Barry hasn't even found the hidden candy, so I won't have to go and buy more at the last minute. Unless of course, the chocolate has melted in this God-Awful heat.

REMINDER:::: GET THE AIR FIXED THIS WEEK!!!!!!

So have a good weekend one and all!!! I plan on sleeping through the rest of it! LOL!

2 comments:

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Hope you start feeling better! Glad you had a fun day at the zoo!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all had fun at the zoo - lots of smiling faces in that picture anyway!! Now, about YOU - I think I am having sympathy pains - Good Grief that sounds so painful! Hope it gets better, or leaves SOON!! Take Good Care!!