Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's Tuesday....It Must Be Time For My Idol Comments

I thought that the judges were a little harsh tonight. I agreed with some of what they said.....but not all. I think they were unfair to Katharine. I thought she did a beautiful job. But, she shouldn't have done Whitney Houston. The rule is: No Whitney, No Mariah, No Christina. Nonetheless, I thought she did a lovely job. Paris did well too, I thought. She deserved more than faint praise.

And then there was Chris. First....he picked one of my all-time favorite sappy love songs. (I had him pegged for that Aerosmith song..."Don't' Want to Close My Eyes"), so I was VERY pleasantly surprised. The guitars were a nice touch and didn't overshadow his singing. I was just GAGA!!! He was 100% fantastic tonight.

Oh, and call me kinky.....but I loved seeing him down on the floor :) Here is the clip from last night (including Chris on the floor)

5 comments:

Jo said...

If you're kinky so am I cause I LOVED seein' him on that floor:D He just rocks my whole Tues. night:)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha oh you're funny! I thought he did great too! Love that Brian Adams song... of course, hey? He's a Canuck! hahaha I agree with what you said about the harshness... boy they were almost cruel at times.

Anonymous said...

"down on the floor"!! guess I should not have given up on Idol - gosh, I would have enjoyed that - I'm a bit twisted too!! Oh well - sounds like Martha and Mary Fran are too!!

janna said...

Hi Dena,,,,,
I have not seen you online in a while. I hope all is well!!
(HUGS)

Anonymous said...

You so kin-KAY, gurly. :P

I love him, too. I hope he wins!!

love, me <><