Not Even Remotely Funny!
Chris was in the bottom 2?!??!?? WTH!!!!! Kellie Pickler messed up her song last night and yet she was safe?? At least he is still on the show, but next week doesn't look promising for Chris. It just isn't his genre.
On the plus side......SO LONG ACE!!!!
Barry had an air conditioning man come out this morning. They may have to do a lot of work because the air we have is outdated and no longer meets SEER standards. But, regardless of the amount of work....I am going to be air conditioned soon!! Which is really important, because it has been hitting 90 here! UGH!! With the lack of rain and the early heat, we are looking at the Summer from Hell! And of course, this is the Summer that I am pregnant LOL!! How did I get so lucky! I hadn't used birth control for 7 years (I know...TMI haha), and I happen to get pregnant in time for what will probably be the worst summer on record. I think that living in Hellish conditions here on Earth should qualify me for a paradisical afterlife, don't you??
Still loving Big Love. I watched Sunday night, and I have rewatched bits and pieces tonight. Next week looks GOOD! I can't wait!! I LOVE Lois (Bill's Mom). She reminds me of my MIL!! LOL!!! It's something about that pursed lip, turned up in disgust nose, snarky comment behavior that I have seen on some women (one's that I don't care for) in Relief Society. Barry sees it too. When she made the comment about having a "naturally cheerful countenance" when she is such a sourpuss, we nearly DIED with laughter. I have literally heard the same comment from my MIL!! I think that for Halloween, Barry and I should dress up like polygamists. I will put on a prairie skirt and the folded white socks. I'll French-braid my hair. Barry just has to wear a white shirt and tie (no stretch there). I don't think anyone here will appreciate the joke though.
I need to win the lottery. I guess I would have to play first, and I never do. But I need to win anyway. I want a new house. Friends of ours have their 6 bedroom house up for sale. Only $740K haha!!! But it's SSOOOOO NICE!!! The kitchen is about 1000 SqFt by itself. And there is a wonderful office with built-in shelves for Barry. We would still be in the same area so church and school wouldn't change. We just have no idea where we are going to put the baby. Our house started as a 3 bedroom, we added a 4th, and are in the process of using the last tiny bit of the loft to make a 5th for Willy. Where are we going to put the baby??? We are out of room!!! But house prices in the valley are sooo outrageous after last years real-estate boom. There is no WAY that I can afford the amount of house that I need. Even with the good price we could get on ours. So therefore.....I NEED to win the lottery!
HOW SWEET!!! Barry just made me a bowl of ice cream with fresh sliced strawberries!! I'm going to give them all of the attention they deserve! BYE!!
2 comments:
Okay so you wanna know what I did? I peeked at your blog last night just before Amercian Idol comes on here! hahahahah My eyes saw the Chris and bottom two and my heart sank huge and my head shrieked "get out, Mary Fran, get out!" I clicked close so fast my key is probably still vibrating! hahaha Then I watched the show and told Jeff I read something about it and it's not good! hahaha I'll have to be careful not to read your blog on Wednesday nights! hahaha I can't believe he was in the bottom two! But on the plus side... bye bye Ace.
Oh you soooo need the air conditioning! Hot dry heat and being pregnant?!?!? That's not gonna work! and the lottery thing? I'm the same way... wish I could win but hardly ever buy a ticket! haha Why don't I win? hahaha That house sounds like a dream for you guys but wow the price tag, hey? The price of houses always just floors me.
Glad you got your ice cream and strawberries! Sorry for the long comment... just looked at how long it was in this box here... it's almost a blog entry! Yikes! Just had to explain how funny I musta looked trying to rapidly hit the close key when I spotted the two words in your first sentence!
I watch it too... SHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I wonder if the WRITER is an EX-Mormon or even a Polygamist?? Or Lived in UTAH??
On the credits I noticed Tom Hanks as the producer......
When I worked at super Target in SLC, you could always spot THEM.
One man would bring a different wife every day to go shopping....
LOL & YUCK
AIR Conditioning!!!! I need it too!!! this summer.....
Post a Comment