Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Thousand Pardons

Whoops!!! I really should have been more careful. I will try and keep my outrage to myself until a more appropriate time next week!!! Sorry Canuck!!! LOL!!!! I was just so VERY horrified by Chris's position in the top 2!

I am working on my list of hump day hunks Janna. And when Barry found out what I was doing, he assumed that the first pic on my list would be a picture of him. :) Guess my first hunk will be Barry LOL!!

Tonight, I am teaching a class at church on photo enhancement. It is supposed to be generic, to cover most programs. Only problem.....each program is different. I think I have it under control. And if not.....I'll fake contractions and get the heck out of Dodge :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHa!! Aren't you smart - faking your contractions!! That's good!! Hope your class goes well - should - given the smart, witty teacher they will have!!

janna said...

Goog luck teaching your "LITTLE" class.

& LOL about your dh...

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha Oh don't you change a thing on my account! hahahahaha That was completely my fault! It was just hilarious the way I freaked when I saw his name and bottom two in the same sentence!