Conundrum
What am I going to do?? I have been up since 7am to get the kids off to school and run errands. The errands took all day, and so I didn't get a nap. I am VERY tired. I would (and could) go to bed right now except.....this is a good TV night. Idol, House, and SVU. How can I miss Chris???? House cracks me up. And SVU....well, SVU has Stabler. Chris Meloni is soooooooo hot!!! Last week he had his shirt off! YUMMY!! LOL!! Actually, I was an SVU fan before I was a Stabler fan. He has grown on me. And he has grown well LOL!
But can I stay awake? And do I REALLY want to? Sleep sounds mighty good right now!
2 comments:
Chris your baldy!!
Sleep in tomorrow
Sigh....Chris is HOT!!!!!! lol~last season Bo Brice was my guy. My manager got wind of it and showed me some pictures of her and him...she won tickets to see him preform locally and meet him backstage. God was/is he ever a hottie!! Chris is my guy too though...ahhhh...
BTW-GORGEOUS pages you did!! Wish I had 1/2 your scrappin' mojo! Oh and thank goodness you got the flames out before it did some real damage!! WHEW
Post a Comment