Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

So, how will you be spending this day? Will you scrap? Will you take in some chats or crops? Read some scrapping magazines? Maybe all of the above. I don't know what I am going to do today. Barry & Will are at the Father/Son campout, so I think I will try to do something with the girls. (Cory, as always, has his own thing to do). I think I will try to make some memories to scrap today :)

Here is last nights simple effort. I was looking back at my paper pages last night. And some of my earliest digi-pages. YIKES!!! Do you ever do that? Look back at old pages and wonder, "How on earth did I ever think that looked good?" LOL!! Anyway...hope you all have a wonderful NSD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya' - I would like to re-do them but I juist tell myself I have come a loooong way in my scrapping!! And, it's the memories not how perfect the pages are done!!