The Hot, The Cold, and The Bittersweet
Hey y'all!
Today was the hottest day of the year so far in my neck of the woods. We finally hit the 100 degree mark! YUCK!!! I HATE the heat!! This really sucks. It's official, summer is here. Spring???? Well, let me put it this way.....my roses are frying on the bush!
And for the cold.......Today was a great day for my family. After some four years with no working central air conditioning unit upstairs (just a portable unit in my room), today we got a new unit. It was up and running in short order. For the first time in years, it is colder upstairs than it is downstairs!!! I am SOOOOOOO happy about this! WOO!!! HOO!!!
And for the bittersweet....I am still upset about American Idol. I think Chris fans got complaisant. As a result, Chris will not be the American Idol. Sad, yes. But, he is already getting offers. Fuel being the most publicized. His AI contract will be up in late August or early September. And then, the world is open to him. Rumors also abound that Creed and Van Halen, among others, are interested. (Van Halen is probably just a rumor though because they are likely doing the next season of Rock Star!!!!) I would like to see Chris with Fuel, because I like Fuel. But regardless, he is going big places. And I wish him all the luck in the world!!
I just hope he never grows his hair! LOVE the dome!!! And speaking of domes, here is today's LO:
3 comments:
YAHOOOOOOO for the new AC!!!
Nice house too!
It's barely 50 here!! I'm freezin' to death!
love, me <><
Post a Comment