Monday, May 01, 2006

Scrapping Day

I was thinking of scrapping last night....but I wouldn't have been able to pay attention to Big Love. And then I thought of doing it this morning. But I was visiting with my niece before she left to visit her dad (for the 1st time in 2 years). And then it came......The Simple Scrapbooks Digital Issue #5. And there was my Cory's face on page 57. I squealed with delight. And suddenly, I felt like scrapping :)

4 comments:

digi-diva said...

I got my SS5 too! Hubby was cracking up cuz I was like "Hey, there's Cory!" and he said "Who's Cory?". Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Dang - gotta get me SS#5!! Can't wait to see that handsome Cory - it's pretty neat when you can show someone the magazine and say - " I know her"!!

janna said...

I haven't got ss5 yet.

Congrats on being published!!

ZeeLV said...

WOOHOOO! Congrats on the publication! Better get extra locks on the doors and change the home phone number now that Cory's got his mug in the mag. I hear the girls a-runnin'!! :)