Another Friday
Have you ever noticed that when school is out, the days all seem to blur together? On the one hand, it is nice because it makes the time go by quickly. On the other hand, it is bad because it makes the time go by too fast. KWIM?
I got new sheets tonight. Last anniversary, which was the linen anniversary, Barry got me new bed linens. AKA sheets. He got me some very nice, high thread count sheets. But, our sheets never last long because Barry always scratches them with his toenails....until they rip. We recently rotated our mattress, and so the rips ended up on my side. And they ripped even worse. And I kept getting tangled in the rip. Couldn't flip the sheet because in the week or so since we rotated the mattress, Barry has already made 2 new rips on the other side. So, I bought new sheets. I got the most luxurious sheets that Sprawlmart has to offer LOL!. But they are 400 thread count and with all of the time I am spending in bed reclining lately, I want some comfortable sheets! Now, how to keep Barry from ripping them? Oh, and he does trim his nails. But he DIGs his toenails in and rubs them while he is sleeping. Maybe if he starts wearing socks to bed.
And yes, I usually only keep one set of sheets per bed. This house has no linen closet. NONE. Nada! I have wooden chests to keep the blankets in. And towels go on shelves in each bathroom. But, due to storage limitations, everyone has one set of sheets.
Daisy is officially sharing a room with Emily now. And Willy has a room with 4 walls and a door! First thing he did when it was bedtime....close the door. Poor boy has had no privacy for awhile. I call him Willy Nessman. (For those who are too young or who don't remember, Les Nessman was the newsman on WKRP in Cincinnati who had no walls or door to his office. So he outlined them in tape and demanded that people use his "door") So the little guy is thrilled to be able to shut everyone out.
I did a little scrapping yesterday. No journaling on this page. I started too, and then decided that the world wouldn't end if I didn't journal on every page. 
3 comments:
Bedhead or not - he is so darn CUTE!! Awesome page Dena!! I hear ya' about nice sheets - they do make a difference!! And I do remember Les on WKRP - that was an awesome show!!
I hear you about the limited collection on sheets.... 7 beds in one house can do that....
It is the same at my house....
(is that a typo on the lo? beadhead or bedhead?)
*lol* It will end, however, if you don't fix that typo in your title. ;)
The image of your DH ripping up the sheets with his trimmed toenails makes me LOL!
love, me <><
Post a Comment