Thursday, June 15, 2006

Smash Bang Crash

Poor Cory! The kid just can't catch a break. He was on his way to school yesterday, when he was hit from behind while slowing down for a car turning in front of him. TOTALLY not his fault. He got out of the car to survey the damage. The guy who hit him got out too. Cory went to his car to get into his backpack for a pen and paper to exchange info......and the guy just jumped into his car and took off. He was gone before Cory could even get the license plate number. Poor kid!!!! The good news is that the damage was minimal. He can still drive the car, no problem.

I have a confession to make. I have been hanging out someplace I never thought I would. I have been on the NSBR board at the veggie site. Don't throw anything at me!! I don't involve myself on the scrapping boards. SBB is still my home for that. But I haven't felt like talking scrap any more than I have felt like commenting in the gallery or even scrapping most of the time. I was afraid this would happen during pregnancy. It always does. But the NSBR board has a great preggo community. And I talk pregnancy..and religion..and other stuff...but never scrapping. When I have something scraperific to say, I'll say it on SBB!

I'm watching a rerun of England's match from earlier today. I love the World Cup. I can't understand crap about standings etc....but I love to watch the teams I like. England (Beckham is soooooooo yummy LOL!) and America. I used to hate Germany, but they are supposed to have a more open, less dour and disciplined style. I watched their first match and was impressed. Even though they weren't FUN to watch, they were always GOOD! And now they seem to be fun and good. So they are on my watch list. And of course....Brazil. But Brazil is a given. And if you were wondering about yummy David Beckham...here he is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh - poor Cory!! Thank the stars he wasn't hurt though - what an idiot for taking off - anybody else see it or witness it I wonder that could have caught the license plate of this jerko? Unreal!!

janna said...

I am glad he is ok... I am emailed you.

Anonymous said...

Poor Cory! I'm so glad he's OK, but that's an awful thing to go through. It really shakes you up!

Anonymous said...

Oh Poooooor Cory! people are so ignorant sometimes! I'm glad he was okay and that the car is okay too!

Poor Em and her toof! She still looks mighty cute though!

I hear ya on the not wanting to talk scrap stuff at times. It's hard when you're not feeling it but I sure liked the layouts you posted on here earlier! Great job!