Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cravings

Wanna know what I had for dinner last night? Cheesecake. And not just a slice. No....I ate a cheesecake. I am craving fat BIG time. For breakfast and lunch, I had biscuits with real butter. And I think I need some more butter. Yes, yes I do need some.

6 comments:

janna said...

YUMMMMMMM
I wish I could have some.... CHEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEE cake

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh because my kids and I had a banana split for breakfast yesterday. HEY-it has fruit and calcium, and it IS summertime!

Hope you enjoyed your cheesecake!

Jo said...

Oh man I don't have to be pregnant to crave cheesecake!! I swear I could eat if for every meal!!

Anonymous said...

HaHa!! Eat whatever the heck ya' want girl!! I can just see you devouring a whole cheesecake - too funny!!

Anonymous said...

*rofl*

Nice! Pass some this way!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds delicious though!! :-)