Hot.....Really Hot
It was 100 degrees here last weekend. Now.....it's supposed to get up to 112 this weekend. It's only 10:30 am and it's already 100. It's hot inside, even with the AC blasting. I don't know if I want to go to the pool today. I may take a road trip to Payson. Cory is up that direction for Youth Conference. We can meet up with him and do something together. I don't know.....maybe I'll just swim. Making plans in this heat just seems like a lot of work.
I am feeling mighty uncomfortable right now. In the TMI department....I am having a pregnancy symptom that I didn't have with the previous 4. And I have had it for the whole pregnancy. I have done everything to get rid of this problem. I am at my wits end. I'm talking about..irregularity. Sorry, as I said, TMI. It's been almost 2 weeks since "anything" happened last. If I don't get some relief soon, I am going to explode! Literally! Also....I am never taking a fiber supplement EVER again. Those are pure EVIL!
It's official. I am sick of being pregnant. I am ready for this to be over. I have always HATED being pregnant. I just don't get how some women bloom and feel wonderful. I HATE the way it feels. I am tired of my crotch aching. I'm tired of the gas. I am tired of peeing on the hour every hour even at night when I am trying to sleep. I am tired of my nose running. I am tired of constipation. I am tired of heartburn. I am tired of EVERYTHING!!! Fortunately, I do enjoy the babies :) I will be so glad when she is here. But, this is definitely the last one. I just can't do this again. My hat is off to all women who have done this. Especially those who did it 7 or 8 times. Just not my thing!
I am back to thinking Payson again. A trip to the mountains sounds like a good idea :)
5 comments:
WOW - that is some nasty hot weather!! Even though it was 8 years ago - I too HATED heartburn, bloating, gas,etc., etc. Hang in there!!
I so cannot deal with three digit temps. Seriously. How do you live that way?? :P
love, me <><
My crazy girlfriend in Oregon just had her 13th baby today....
WTF :)
But I totally understand. I hated being pregnant too!!!!
Email me and tell me what color besides pink you want in Molly's baby quilt?
HUGS and Hang in there!!!!
Big Love Finale is on tonight!!!!
That kind of heat makes you feel like a slug. She'll be here soon, and it'll all be okay! BIG HUG!!!!
Pretty soon, Dena, pretty soon! Hang in there!
Post a Comment