Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Whaddaya Mean I Have to Wait a Week!

Test over. My butt survived. My arms look like a heroin addicts' from all of the blood taken. And....I have to wait a week for the test results.

I really want something sugary to eat. I think I feel this way because it is forbidden.

Newer cars are AWESOME! I had no idea, but newer model cars just get hooked up to a computer for emission testing. Not that I took my car in. Cory took it for me. Then there was the wait at the DMV. It went quickly, but we were 20th in line when we walked in. I am so sick of hard chairs.

And finally...I wasn't going to watch the VH-1 Rock Honors tonight. Just not into it, even though the groups looked good. And then.....I saw him on the commercial. He was on drums. Yes, I will be staying up to watch. None other than Dave Grohl. You know it's love, if I am willing to stay up past my bedtime for a glimpse of him. His hair is short again too. As much as I love the super-long hair from the Nirvana days....I LOVE him in short hair.

hmmmmmm.....wonder what he would look like with it all shaved off?

No comments: