Friday, July 07, 2006

Did You Know????

Did you know that it is next to impossible to clean when you can't bend over? Just an observation. My mother is coming to stay for a night tomorrow night. I need to clean and I just can't seem to do it. I am also lacking the energy or will to do anything. I just want to do nothing :)

Have you tried Quizno's chopped salads? The ones with the flatbread. Goodness but they are tasty!! So far I have had the Chicken Caesar and the Antipasto. I send Cory out for them, because I am too lazy. He came back with a salad of his own. You know they are good when a teenager would rather get the salad than a sub.


I found this cool pic online. It is a baby at 34 weeks in utero. So, cool, huh?

I missed my dr.s appointment the other day. I slept right through it! Whoops!

That's all. My day is filled with sleep, and there isn't much to report about that :)

Oh, and check out this new blog

2 comments:

ZeeLV said...

Mmmm, Quizno's! I love their craveable salads (Black & Bleu rocks!) but I haven't tried their chopped flatbread salads yet. Gotta go, gotta go.

I agree with Becky, that blog sucked me right in. Then got me feeling just a tad bit creeped out...because lots (not some) of those confessions I could identify with. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

That's quite the blog D! I'll look at it more later.

I'll have to try those sandwiches. They sound yummy!