Saturday, July 29, 2006

I Can't Believe I Bought Them

OK, so Molly most likely won't be wearing these to church. But, while I was doing some school shopping for Cory (yes, he decided it was easier to have me do it online for him) I found these for Miss Molly: Baby biker boots!!!! I didn't get the whole "rock star" ensemble. I have lots of jeans for her. And these will look so cute on her this winter. Cory helped me pick them out, which had a lot to do with my purchasing them. I want to include him as much as possible to bridge the age gap. He was actually a little excited today, pondering what she will look like and be like.

A big shout out to Janna for the beautiful quilt she sent me and Zee for some adorable booties. I will get a pic up ASAP. I just need to get my camera out of my hospital bag. I packed it when I packed the rest of my stuff, and I am SERIOUSLY paranoid about taking it out and forgetting it. I have never taken pics in the hospital before (can you believe that??!!) and I know this is my last chance. I don't want to miss it!

Oh well, off to bed. I have to be up early to take Cory to traffic school. GRRRRRR!

6 comments:

janna said...

How exciting!!! And those boots are dang cute!!

janna said...

Oh & your welcome!

Anonymous said...

This just proves that you are the coolest mom in the whole world. :)

love, me <><

ZeeLV said...

Awww...too, too cute (in a rock-ass sorta way!) LOVE IT!!

Glad you liked the bunny slippers. Did you also get the little mint tin?

Valerie Vaughn said...

those are too cute dena!
i didnt realize that we were due so close to each other!
my due date is the 19th!

Jo said...

Those are the CUTEST things I've ever seen!! lol~had no idea they made em that small:) Congrats on gettin' the right C-section date!! WOOHOO it's almost time!!