Relief...
I am getting some relief from discomfort, but some worsening too. The baby has dropped. I didn't think this happened with later babies, only the first. It didn't happen with my younger three. Anyway, I can breath, my heartburn has decreased, and I am more comfortable on top. Unfortunately, I am peeing constantly, and my "lower" pain is pretty unrelenting. Not much longer now :)
I am waiting for a call from the hospital to schedule my c-section. The clinic didn't do the paperwork until I mentioned it at my appointment yesterday. I was supposed to get a call today. It never came. So, I have to wait until Monday and start calling to get this done. Shouldn't the clinic and the Dr and the hospital coordinate this? The surgeon only does c-sections on Thursdays and Fridays, so it will either be August 10th or 11th. I want to do it on the 10th. I hope these days are still open at this late stage of the game. If they aren't....I'm not sure how it will be handled.
I did some cleaning in my room yesterday. I got a lot done, but have a lot to go. I stirred up a lot of dust though, and don't feel well today. I will start again tomorrow. I have hope that I will get done before the birth.
It's 115 degrees outside right now. 115 FREAKING DEGREES!!! Not fit for man or beast. I am not going back outside until November :)
2 comments:
i sure have been thinking about you, Dena! glad some of your discomfort has eased... i kept hoping that your baby would be born on the 13th so we could share a birthday! :) try to do some relaxing!
ann
i AM GLAD Molly IS GIVING YOU SOME RELEIF.
Post a Comment