Friday, August 04, 2006

Just a Quicky

I have been kind of pooped lately. Only 10 days to go :) I got a haircut yesterday. My hair is now just below my shoulders. I wanted something simple. Now I need to throw something on it to cover the gray. I haven't looked closely lately, and was astonished by how gray I have gotten!!! Em helped out at a wedding reception. She cleared tables. And in return, she came home with lots of flowers.....and a HUGE (I mean like 12" in diameter) cake from the wedding. It was chocolate filled with rasberry mousse. YUM! I thought she looked adorable in her apron and wreath. Her tooth was fixed on Tuesday, so she no longer looks like Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel.

2 comments:

janna said...

How pretty! & what a good dentist you have!!!

ZeeLV said...

And just in time before school starts, yaay! Em's just beautiful, simply beautiful.