Monday, August 07, 2006

Peanut Butter and Contractions

I am wondering if there is a correlation. Each time I eat a peanut butter sandwich, I have a whopper of a contraction. And I have been eating a lot of PB&J sandwiches lately. Just an observation.

I have been having weak contractions for days. They don't do anything. They barely register, except that my back aches all the time. I am so tired. I can't get to sleep at night until around midnight. I sleep until 4. Then I wake up until around 8-9 when I go back to sleep until around 1 am. And I am really tired. I don't think I am sleeping well when I am asleep because of the contractions.

I think that I probably will make it for another week. I don't dilate, so I can't see that these contractions are going to do anything. Other than wear me out that is. Oh, and I Cory has cleaned the whole house and kept it clean. And he never asked me for a thing in return. I asked him what his motivation was, and it was just to help me out. What a great kid!!! I called both schools today to say that the kids may or may not make the 1st day of school. Now that worry is out of the way.

So, back to laying on my right side, with a pillow between my legs. I think I may sleep early tonight.

4 comments:

janna said...

Maybe Molly is allergic to peanut butter? LOL
Hang in there.
Thinking about you.

Jo said...

Well it sounds like you're at least close:) I remember feeling that way with dd...barely made it to "D" day!

ZeeLV said...

Aww, hang in there chicky! (Hmmm...Would Cory's housekeeping perhaps have something slightly to do with how in the dog house he was for the auto incident?? LOL!!)

Anonymous said...

Stopped by to check up on my favorite Rebel...and I'm sending a big hug over the wires before I leave. Hang in there sweetie! (Doesn't sound like you're having a lot of fun right now though.)