Friday, September 01, 2006

I Wanna Scrap

I feel like scrapping. But, I need more pictures. I should take some of my kids. But I am finding it hard to take pics while holding a baby. I feel as if I should have some mojo. I feel like, if I will just dig deep enough, it's there. I know it has to be there somewhere. It can't have just gone away.

I hope.

3 comments:

Jo said...

You haven't lost your mojo. It's there...just kinda on the backburner right now:) It'll be back when things are more settled! Can't wait to see what comes out then!!! btw~have you tried a front carrier?? I never used one until I had Joe. It was a LIFE SAVER! He got to be close and I got to have him while I actually DID more things:)

janna said...

It will come!

ZeeLV said...

Enjoy your new baby, the scrapping can wait. HUGS!! :)