2 Months

We marked the occasion of Molly's 2 month birthday by sleeping late in the morning. We then spent the afternoon and early evening cleaning up chunky spit-up and rocking, bouncing, and patting Molly as she screamed and farted non-stop. The night was spent with Molly finally feeling more comfortable and being so cute and sweet that it reminded us that this was all worth it :) She was giving Barry and me kisses tonight too. I'm not sure if they were really kisses or just coincidence, but after a day like today I am going with kisses because I really needed to be kissed :)
5 comments:
AWWWW.....she is just the sweetest little thing Dena!! Look at that little smile and I LOVE that cowlick in her hair:) Adorable!!
OMGosh - what a DOLL Miss Molly is!! Glad everyone is doing fine!!
I just CAN'T BELIEVE she's two months old! What an adorable photo. She's just the sweetest!
What a cutie!!
Good golly, Miss Molly! How you've grown!! (See, I knew she'd get all chubby-cheeked in no time!)
Post a Comment