Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another Week Gone By

And we are another week closer to Christmas. I finally did my Christmas shopping this week. Just a little. But enough too. I refuse to be stressed this Christmas. I am just going to take it easy.

I think I am coming down with something. Daisy was sick yesterday and missed the last game of the season. I spent today with a headache and a tight chest. Blah!

I have been trying to mess with my blog, but I just don't have the energy right now to wrap my brain around stupid html codes. I just have no idea what I am doing. I thought about taking an html course. Maybe someday.

Anyway, I think I want to eat. I want some chocolate, but we don't have any. Maybe the kids have some Halloween candy hidden somewhere.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling yucky - we have been sick here for a week or more almost! Hope you found some candy - never mess with a woman needing sugar of any sort! lol!