The Year With No Christmas Tree
It's just over a week before Christmas, and I still have not decorated. We still have not gotten a tree. I am just not in the mood for it this year. And yet, I really want to be in the mood. Maybe Barry can take the kids to the mountains tonight and get the tree.
Fortunately, I have the vast majority of my shopping done. Cory gets this. Em is getting this. Daisy will get this. And Will, this. Molly will get some rattles and a Pooh. And don't worry, this is safe. The kids never look at my blog ;)
Ho ho ho. Maybe if I say it enough I will feel it.
2 comments:
Loved clicking to see what everyone is getting! I could definitely play with the T-Rex set!! I am actually not too into the spirit of things either - I was, but now all of our snow is gone - we are having really freakishly warm weather and rain - it's just not right in this part of the big ol' world!! Take Care!!
whitney is getting an mp3 player too.
did you get your tree up?
Post a Comment