Sunday, January 07, 2007

@#$@#!!!!!!!!!!!

My laptop is down. Possibly permanently. There is a problem with the ac plug. It won't charge the battery without being wiggled. And it is burning and melting near the motherboard. So, we are trying to fix it. We could have it repaired, if we want to spend more than the value of the computer. Or we can do it ourselves. Which is what we are doing. Parts are on the way.

GRRRRRR!!

I am on Barry's laptop, so just brief check-ins.

And no scrapbooking.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

4 comments:

janna said...

I am so sorry Dena!

ZeeLV said...

Oh gosh, what a bummer! Josh's notebook is in bad need of a replacement--the screen is loose it flops back and the power supply won't stay plugged into the computer and won't keep a charge. UGH! Hope you guys get through this.

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Oh it SO bites when the computer is down. It's amazing how much I miss it when I can't be on it. HOpe it gets fixed soon! We'll check in on your bloggie for updates!

Anonymous said...

Oh No - computer withdrawal - I can't handle it when that happens!! Hopefully you'll be up and running soon!!