I'm UP!!!!!! In More Ways Than One!!!!
Yep, laptop is fixed. Thank goodness. My wireless card is wonky, but I can get online using a wire. I need to catch up now, but it's bedtime. Before I go to sleep though, I am on Cloud Nine!!! David Beckham is going to be playing for the LA Galaxy!!!!!!!! (See my eyecandy to understand my elation). Well, his yumminess is only a small part of my joy. I know he isn't playing as he once did, but I will finally get to see him play!!!!!!!! I am going to be spending lots of time in LA!!!!
5 comments:
I bet the tickets are going to be impossible to get now. My hubby, and kiddos are pretty excited about this also! Glad your computer is fixed!
So glad you are back up and running - and how exciting about Beckham - he's definitely yummy!!
Beckham, yeah~
I missed you, and I am glad you are back online!
Yahoooo! (On your being back online and on the luscious Becks!!) I missed you! Have you received your shirts yet? Can't wait to see.
I'm guessing you'd like to Bend It WITH Beckham! LOL! Enjoy your fantasies, my dear!
Post a Comment