Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year

Last year was such a big year for us. And now we are on to 2007. I made NO resolutions. I am just going to try to be the best me that I can be. I went to my sister's house for New Years. I didn't stay long, but I wanted to go home and let the extended family see Molly. I am still wiped out from the trip, so, not much typing right now.

School starts tomorrow, so maybe Molly and I can get some rest. No more screaming from the older kids!!!! At least, no more that I can hear during the day :)

I did another page. This one for Janna's Template Challenge. credits here

3 comments:

ZeeLV said...

Sigh...oh, the days of being able to buy Josh dinosaurs, Legos and Star Wars figures for Christmas and birthdays! His toys are getting waaay too expensive now. UGH!

Hey chicky, I missed your birthday yesterday and I feel just awful! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and you got to eat good shtuff. Love you lots!! :)

Zee

janna said...

Fantastic LO of Will!

Get some rest tomorrow!!!!
& Happy belated birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

So sorry that I missed your birthday Dena - hope it was wonderful!!