Scraptastic
I didn't make my goal to get all of the '06 LO's done before '07. But I am close. Just Christmas is left! Here is last night's page. (I have chosen to give up an hour or two of sleep each night to scrap. What devotion, what drive, what an idiot..right?) LOL!!
credits: Her Day Out kit by Christy Lyle and Robin Carlton
5 comments:
Thanks Dena and I am sorry I just haven't been able to be around~trying to TURN that around:) Molly is as gorgeous as ever and if I wasn't told I'd never know she's a picky eater! Happy be-lated b-day too! Hey and before I forget~~LOVE that page of Cory~~man is he handsome!!
OMG...I can't believe how adorable she is!!! Cute layout mom!
LOVE that layout. LOVE the colors, and the great photo. Yep-Cory is very handsome. Love that layout you did for his birthday!
MARTHA!!!! If you see this, I'm SO happy to see that you posted. I've been so worried about you. Hope you can check in with us more often! BIG HUG!
Dena this page is ADORABLE - LOVE the colours and the rounded corners! Awesome work!!
Look at her chubby checks!!!
Post a Comment