S'up???
I still haven't been able to catch up. After I went to bed (after my last post) Molly got really cranky. She wouldn't sleep in her bed. And after a glorious week where she took in 27 oz of formula daily!!!!, Thursday, she was back down to 20. By 2am, she was feverish. She is still congested and not eating well and cranky. But I am hoping she starts eating well again. For the 1st time ever her soft spot plumped up. I am not as stressed about it anymore though. I went to Babycenter and found the "my baby isn't drinking enough formula" forum. Molly is not the only one. Based on the number of cries for help, it seems to be a common enough problem. She isn't growing very much, but she has plenty of wet diapers, and chubby cheeks....sooooo the Hell with it!!! If she is hungry, she'll eat. Right?
I did manage a page. This is Cory's official 17th b-day page:
Isn't my boy handsome??? (asks the blatantly proud mother in a blatant PVM). I wish he was more confident around girls. They think he's cute, but nothing ever happens. I think they may be dropping hints that my socially oblivious son never catches.
Off I go. Typing one handed while trying to keep Molly asleep on my chest is awkward at best! LOL
Crap!!!!! She just woke up after only 15 minutes of sleep!!! CCCCCRRRRAAAAPPP!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm glad you're less stressed abt the Mollster. :)
And of course Cory is a cutie. :)
love, me <><
You've done a magnificent job with your four other kiddies--you're doing just fine with this one! Chubby cheeks is a good thing! Hope she feels better soon.
Can't believe your Cory is 17!!! Definitely a handsome guy. You should definitely be proud.
Hugs,
Mrs. Robinson (JK!!)
Sorry about miss Molly - hope she is better soon! Uh - yeah Cory is definitely one good looking guy - he probably has girls throwing themselves at him - if not - it will happen!!
Post a Comment