New Tooth
Yep!!! She finally cut the tooth she has been working for 2 months. Molly started chewing on my finger this morning, and suddenly I felt it. And it hurt like a !@#$%^!! Sure enough, there it was. I am sooooooo happy. You see, all of the kids I have had with Barry have his teeth. They don't come in until the kids are 1 year old. They have deep crevices that are prone to decay. And they have all had to have massive dental work before the age of 8. So....Molly is getting her teeth now. She has my teeth. Maybe a cavity once in her life. But NO MAJOR work!! Whew!!! And this explains her recent crankiness.
I scanned the pics of Cory. But my stupid scanner needs to be cleaned. Inside. I can do the outside, but I have to crack the case to get to the inside. The manual says that I have to take it to an authorized repairman!!! NO WAY! I am handy. I will figure it out. But, in the meantime, here are a few soccer pics of Cory. Flecks and all. Cory is very proud of the rippling muscles in his legs, so please take note :) OH MAN!!! I told Cory, when he took the pics to show his friends, to make sure they kept their grubby fingers off the pics!!! NOW I SEE FINGERPRINTS!!!! Oh man I am pi$$ed off!!!



4 comments:
AWESOME shots here Miss Dena!! You are braver than I for attempting to clean your scanner - I did once and it never was the same! How sweet that Molly has a tooth - I am assuming it's the first! Watch out Ma! lol!
Cool pictures of Cory! I love the last on the best.
What amazing shots! I almost want to play soccer after seeing them. :)
And yeah for no major dental work!!
love, me <><
Love your action shots! I take soccer photos all season, and I know they are hard to get. You go girl!
Post a Comment