Saturday, February 10, 2007

Success!!

I have successfully made a rice pudding. Cory and I looked at a couple of recipes, but Cory insisted that he wanted it to taste like Kozy Shack rice pudding. So, I found a copycat recipe for rice pudding. And it works. It tastes like the Kozy Shack. It took a lot less time to cook too. It's in the fridge cooling. I hope I can be patient and wait. I hope there is some left when Cory gets home tonight.

I want a hysterectomy, and I want it now. Seriously, this is BULL$H!T!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep Janna, Emily had New Beginnings. Soon, my baby will be leaving Primary and going into Young Women's. Then she will want to shave her legs and wear makeup. And after that.....she is going to want to kiss boys. I can handle it....But Barry is FREAKING OUT!!! LOL!!! Here is my LO for the occasion:



credits: here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did somebody say KOZY SHACK??! I friggin' LOVE that stuff - we keep a pretty steady supply here! Will have to check out your "copycat" recipe! Yeah - I could go for a hysterectomy too - seriously - it SUCKS to be US!!

Anonymous said...

What is New Beginnings??

love, me <><

janna said...

I have never heard of Kozy Shack...

I love that Layout and the the elements.

Anonymous said...

LOVE, love those elements! She is so pretty~looks like her mamma:) I haven't heard of Kozy Shack either...hmmm...and I agree with Holly. sometimes it really DOES suck to be us!