You Guys are the Best!
Thanks to everyone for voting!!! And thanks Martha, for the link. The guys are so grateful for your help. Clint actually got down on bended knee last night and salaamed me. LOL! They are almost done recording their CD, and I told them I want one. I hope the guys make it big. It's not unheard of. Jimmy Eat World came out of the same neighborhood as these guys..(and me). So, we are hoping lightning strikes twice.
And yes, the guys -including Cory- have all met and hung out with the JEW guys several times at various "battles of the bands" and local shows. The word is the the JEW guys are all really cool and laid back.
Molly is spitting all over Barry right now. Daisy taught her to make rasberries and she loves LOVES to do it. Her favorite toy right now....the remote to the TV. She will fight you to get the thing. And then...she chews on it.
Did you catch any of the US-Mexico game last night?? I missed the 1st half (Emily had an event at church that I had to attend. Any other night, I would have been pleased to attend. Last night....GRRRR) But I did catch the second half. YYYYAAAAAYYYY it was AWESOME!!! I just wish I could have been there!! Tickets were a little pricey, and then it sold out.
So I have been ticked, because I wanted a specific style of skirt and can never find it. Then, yesterday, it hit me......I have a sewing machine. And the style I like, basic ankle length, split on the sides, drawstring skirt, takes about 30 minutes to sew. What a dork I am. I went and found a pattern. I would have gotten fabric and started sewing today except.....
The one thing I enjoyed not being bothered with during pregnancy is back. Yes, THAT. I read that cramps can be worse after a tubal for some women. I didn't worry. My endo give me hellacious cramps already, what could be worse. THIS is worse. Fabulous, just what I wanted. I swear, I am just having everything yanked.
I'm off. I don't know whether to eat some chocolate or scream at someone or throw something. Maybe I'll do all three.
3 comments:
No prob for the link~just wish I'd have checked your blog sooner then I could've bribed people!! lol~templates for a vote!! lol
As for AuntFlo...I hate to tell ya but mine is HORRENDOUS now that I've had a tubal! All my friends said it'd be soo much better, lighter, shorter, yada,yada...NOT! At 1st I thought it was because of hormones getting back to normal but OH NO that wasn't it. I called the OB/GYN's office, spoke with the nurse and she said my **cough** problems with it were normal and that almost every woman who had one complained about the same stuff!! I was soo PISSED! The OB/GYN had told me there would be no difference! LIAR!! ugh...I had very, very little problems before the tubal! Barely even noticed AuntFlo but now???? I'm ready to just have everything ripped on out! I've got every bad AF problem in the book and then some...IF I'd have known I would've just had dh snipped instead!
Sorry to be a downer~hopefully your's will calm down with time. It's been 4 years of HELL with mine:(
Maybe you have a ovarian cyst? Just an idea??
I can relate with the sewing. I have a pattern and the fabric to make myself a skirt, and have not cut it out or even getting the table cleaned off long enough to start.
Did Emily have YW New Begings? She is going to be 12 this year right?
LOL - don't ya just Loooove hormones and everything even remotely hormone related?? Sucks to be us!!
Post a Comment