Friday, March 16, 2007

Back From Break

I am home from my little trip. I owe some emails, and will get to them as soon as I can. This is just a brief check-in. As soon as I got home, I was laid low by cramps. I am downstairs catching up on a few things, but have been in bed scrapping and sleeping all day. I can't get on the internet upstairs because my wireless card is fried. Which, really really sucks!!! Tomorrow is Willy's baptism, and we are trying to get ready for that, with me in bad shape. My Aunt picked the worst possible time for a visit..KWIM? Before my tubal, I wish I had know about this.

Here are the pages I have done for the day (so far)


credits: here


credits: template- Janna Billman, scroll brush- Rhonna Farrer, and Inspired kit by Ashely Olson and Hunibuni

2 comments:

janna said...

Love the Lo's!!! and get some needed rest between your busy weekend!
(((HUGS)))

BTW= That whole tubal artical could be me!!!

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Such fun pages. I LOVE the oldest-youngest one. Too cute!

Send me an email at tooter.bell@verizon.net I sent you one, but I must not have the right addy for you anymore. Just want to ask you a few simple questions. I promise. LOL!