Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Break

I spent the weekend sewing. I tried to get back into sewing a year ago, but my pregnancy got in the way. I am starting again. I made Daisy a skirt, and have the fabric to make one for Emily. I have the fabric to make an Easter skirt for myself too. I LOVE when Hancock fabrics have their sales on patterns. 99 cents for patterns!!! I always stock up during the sales. This month....skirts and pajama pants. Next month....probably shorts and summer shirts.

I am off to visit my sister tomorrow morning for Spring Break. I will likely be offline until the weekend. Then, when we come home, we have Willy's baptism this Saturday. And next weekend is our league's tournament.

I am still in a funk, but I am a functioning funk.

3 comments:

janna said...

Have fun at your sister's house!!

I would loved to go see one of mine. But they live over 2000 miles away!!!

I emailed you too. :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Spring break here too - hope you "un-funkify" yourself girl - get some R&R! Take Care!

Jo said...

Hope you're having fun! I'd love to be able to sew...unfortunately when I do it, it LOOKS like I tried to sew! lol