Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Computer Woes

My laptop is down again. There is a little widget that fried last time, and was replaced. But, about 6 weeks ago, Barry knocked my laptop over and bent the widget. I thought all was well, until it stopped charged a couple of days ago. I wedged the cord into a position where it would charge, but that ruined my cord. And the widget quit working completely.

Barry has ordered the part, I will be up in a day or two. In the meantime...I'm on Barry's laptop. I was sooooo close to finishing a LO with Maya's new kit too. All I need is journaling :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh - do I feel for ya' hon - I go BALLISTIC when my techy things go down - hang in there!!

ZeeLV said...

Dang those broken widgets!!! BOOOO!

Anonymous said...

What a bummer! Can't wait to see your layout...I think Maya's kit is so cute...did you see what Jenn Vogel did with it on the blog? She made the cutest purse album!

Jo said...

That bites!!