Saturday, March 17, 2007

I Survived the Day

The baptism went well. Everyone was ready on time. My talk went well. I feel a lot better now. Except for 1 thing.

I am a HUGE FAT COW! UGH! I hate when I see pictures of myself. It just reminds me of what I manage to ignore on a daily basis while eating tons of high fat, high sugar, crap. Anyway....I know how to do something about it. I HAVE to get my eating under control!!!

Here is the picture. It's a decent pic. Daisy and Will are on a stool which is why they are taller in this pic than Emily. I like the picture. It's just a shock to see how big I have gotten.



and one more LO:


credits:here

2 comments:

ZeeLV said...

Aww, don't be so hard on yourself girl!! That baby padding is harder to get rid of than to put on (aw, hell, I actually weigh more NOW than my pregnancy weight which was nearly 14 YEARS AGO!) You just gotta work with what you've got. :)

Glad the baptism went well and another major hurdle out of the way. The photo is adorable! I can't believe how big Molly is!

janna said...

dido what Zee said. Love the family photo!!!

When did Barry stop shaving his head?