Monday, March 19, 2007

Mama

My baby is talking! She says "mama" now. It's so sweet!!!!!!! On Saturday, she put her hands on my face and said it. Cory heard her too. But, I wanted to make sure she wasn't just babbling, so I waited to see if she would do it again. Last night, I told her to "say mama". And she did. More than once.

I am Mama!!!!

Now, if she could just get through this rough patch of teething. She's had a fever and runny nose. She isn't sick though. It's her top teeth this time.

I applied for a job tonight. I don't know if I will get it or not, but I am crossing my fingers. It's back at Chase Bank where I used to work. I REALLY don't want to go back to work, but I think I am going to have to. We need insurance, and the appraisal/housing market is in the toilet. I have been watching the paper, because I am going to be picky this time. I won't apply for jobs just because I am qualified to do them. I want to have a reasonable expectation of being happy at my job. I am also open to going back to the elementary school. It's not a lot of money, but I enjoyed the work.

Tomorrow is Daisy's birthday, and Willy has his very first Pinewood Derby. My camera will be busy.

I finally went a bought a new wireless card today. It's so nice to be mobile again. What's the point of having a laptop if you have to plug in to get on the Internet??

2 comments:

janna said...

OH, how sweet!!!! Molly first word!!!!
And at such a young age!!!!

I like the!!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight.
Sorry.

Good luck job hunting.

Anonymous said...

Oh MAMA - so happy to hear this!! Good luck with your "job" hunt - hope you find something you enjoy - makes a huuuge difference!!