Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Mine was good. Just a little subdued. I have an ear infection, and as the day wore on I started to feel ooky. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

I didn't get a picture of my kids in their Easter finery. We all wandered in to church at different times and got home at different times. So, I took a picture of my kids in their usual "after church and this is what we are wearing so we don't get food on our Sunday clothes" clothes. Except for Cory, who is apparently too sexy for his shirt (wink wink)

2 comments:

janna said...

Happy Easter ~belated...

Get feeling better~

ZeeLV said...

Hey there, happy (late) Easter! Hope you're feeling better soon...you gotta be 100% for the trip to Cali in a coupla weeks! Perhaps you should Ferber yourself, LOL!!!