Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nothing

Nothing new that is. I took 2 naps today!! A lot of the stress I have been under was relieved recently. I'm back on Prozac, which helps to put things in perspective. So, I am generally in a better place.

I am working on a project for the soccer team. I can't discuss in case Cory reads this. But it will keep me busy for awhile. I may enlist Zee's aid while we are in Cali (wink wink). Guess what? Barry has a convention in Vegas in June!! We are probably all going (except Cory who will hopefully be working). We have been trying to get to Vegas for around 3 years now. We never make it. Last time we were there, we made Willy LOL! Sorry...TMI ;)

Here is my latest page:


credits: Anne deJong Waiting for Spring

4 comments:

ZeeLV said...

Tell Barry he needs to make sure ALL his speeding tickets are paid up this time. And no speeding on the way over. ;)

I'll help with whatever you've got planned. I got skills...ninja stealth, bow staff, you name it!

COME ONE CALI!!!

janna said...

Cute LO Dena!!!

& Have fun in Vegas

Jo said...

Great looking family there Dena:) You look GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

WOW - look at this beautiful family would ya'!! Gorgeous page friend!!