Lousy Week
OK, so I have really been a bad online friend lately. I'm sorry. Between personal problems, a sick baby, and then the latest issue.......I have been overwhelmed.
Barry and I are doing very well. Our 15th anniversary is on the 3rd. We have really talked and reconnected lately. That has kept me offline. This was the good part.
And now the latest issue. The lousy part. Literally. Daisy had/has lice. We found out Monday at about 1AM. I hadn't checked her head when she complained of being itchy....because I didn't know. I have no experience with this. So, at 1AM, I ran to Sprawlmart for some Nix and got to work. Barry and I combed for a couple of hours. Thought we were OK. No signs on anyone else. Until the next day. I saw them all over Molly's head. GROSS!!!! Treated her and rechecked everyone. All clear. Until the next day. I found them on Willy (whose head I shaved to make it easier).......and to my horror...me. By this time, I am freaking the SH!T out. I HATE creepy crawlies and this is the worst. So, I decided to just treat everyone. At this point, only Daisy needs ongoing treatment. We comb daily. Today, I think I have the problem to the point that I can cut any affected hairs out and be done with it. One more treatment for her before we leave for Vegas. And then I hope to never ever ever ever ever........ever have to go through this Hell again.
I was going to apply for a job at a daycare center. Not now. Too risky.
And more bad news. My laptop may be ruined. (I'm on Barry's right now). My laptop was in between my bed and nightstand. A soda was on my nightstand. All it took was a little foot tap and soda was everywhere. My laptop is apart to dry for 24 hours. Tonight, we will put it together and hope it works. Cross your fingers for me, because I NEED my laptop!!!
That's all for now. We leave for Vegas early early Monday. I won't be online there because the hotel doesn't have free wireless access and I refuse to pay the ridiculous rates.
4 comments:
Have a fun tripa dn I have my fingers crossed that your lap top works again!
I'm SO SORRY those little critters got ahold of your heads. YUCK!!!! I hope they have all gone bye-bye now and that you were able to have a nice get-away!
Hey Woman!
I'm giving away a purse to celebrate my two year blogaversary! It's posted on another crafty blog I started. I started this crafty one to "hide" all the baby shower stuff from my friend. LOL! My regular blog is still the main one, so check that like you usually do, K? Come play and post to have a chance to win the purse! In case the link doesn't work, here it is:
www.thriftinandcraftin.blogspot.com
love your new blog look.
Post a Comment