Just Got Home
It's 3am here, and we just got home from the midnight showing of Harry Potter. Just one thing to say.
WOW!
It's 3am here, and we just got home from the midnight showing of Harry Potter. Just one thing to say.
WOW!
Posted by
Dena Cooper
at
2:59 AM
5 comments:
Wow, you guys are HARDCORE! I guess next week you'll be hibernating in your room when your book comes in, eh?
LOVING the new Simpsons look. The 7-11 near my house got converted to a Quik-E-Mart--too cute!
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I think Barry resembles his Simpsons persona the best, LOL!
I like the Cory Simpson too!
I wish we had 7-11's....
I would love a slurpy.....
LOL, I just noticed we almost look a like in the Simpson world....
My eyes look like I am squinting or just pissed off....
I added more to my post too
I was just wondering if you were ready for the next round of Pottermania!!! :) I can't wait to see the movie. LOVE the look of your blog too! How super cool.
Post a Comment