Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Finished!!!!!

WOW!

That's all I can say. I signed an agreement to give no spoilers. However.......I feel compelled to direct you to this post of mine from July 2005 regarding the previous book. Do not go, if you don't want spoilers......because...well....if you read the book and you read my post you will understand.

P.S.......BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't read the whole thing yet so I won't go to your other blog from 05. I am on chapter 5. I got it on Sunday but I can't put aside a few days to JUST read the book. I know lots of people who have, and do.

I can't wait to finish it. I am loving it so far.

robin said...

I have to agree with you! It was just amazing and I was happy with how it all turned out, too! I actually remember that old post!

janna said...

book worm.... LOL
I am glad you liked it!