Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's the Flu

I didn't go to the doctor because I had no fever yesterday. All day. Until 4pm. Then it started again. I stayed under 101 until 7pm, then it shot to 103. Got it down until 4am when I woke up shaking again. Molly had a fever yesterday, but just once. We got it down and it stayed gone. I found out that one of the kids I teach at church has had the flu. AHA! That explains it. And the reason that Barry, who teaches the sick kids sick sister, didn't get sick.....he was smart and had a flu shot. As well as Emily, who has been helping care for me.

Lesson learned. I WILL get a flu shot this upcoming flu season.

For now, I am going to continue to suffer for my lack of foresight. Hopefully, I will be over this soon.

2 comments:

janna said...

I think you sent it to me in cyber space!

I tagged you on my blog

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. The flu SUCKS! We always get the flu shot. If we don't we pay dearly!