Friday, August 24, 2007

On the Horns of a Scrapping Dilemma

I haven't been able to scrap in a long time. I did manage a page of Molly at 11 months:


But this is it for almost 3 months. What is up with me?? I started to scrap today. I totally felt the creative mojo flowing. And then...I remembered why I haven't scrapped. (Beyond all the illness and personal crap and depression). I can't decided whether or not to stay 12x12, or to go rectangular.

I made a photobook recently, and have found that the prices for rectangular books seem to be better (and there are more sales) than for the 12x12. However, I have so many templates, which I love to use, in 12x12, and I suck at converting them to rectangles......I just don't know what to do!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you like me to solve your dilemma? Karen Maggie just did a trip album and she had scrapped all her pages square, but she ordered a rectangle page. What she did was place the square page on the rectangle and added some extra journaling. Probably need to see it to get what I mean:

http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1398

janna said...

good idea Becky!

Cute page too of miss molly!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shabby chic layout of Miss Beautiful. Sounds like Becky solved your dilemma, but if we get to vote, I love the look of the square pages.