Thursday, August 23, 2007

One


Here she is!!! My one year old little girl. My toddler...well, almost.....she is still working on walking. Why walk when there is a house full of people who are fighting to carry you around? She is doing a lot of cute things these days. She likes to hi-five. She does nose kisses. She loves to sing and do the hand motions for "the wheels on the bus". She sticks her feet in my face so that I can tell her how stinky her feet are.

Kind of sad that I will never be the mother of a baby again. But, I don't think I could go through it again. It was really rough to get back into the swing of being a baby mommy again. And when I finally got "with it", she moved on to the next stage. Ah well, I guess that is the single biggest problem with parenthood in general. Just when I get "it", "it" changes.

So, I am totally digging Flipping out on Bravo. At first, I thought it was lame, but then I totally got sucked in. Jeff is insane. No question....the dude is off his rocker. And that is what makes it so fun to watch LOL!

My weight is still going down. I'm at 35lbs and dropping. I like being 2 sizes smaller. Well, actually, at my highest, I was pushing the next size up. So let's call it 2&3/4 sizes smaller :) I like feeling more of my hipbones. Granted, I have to be lying down and sucking it in to do so, but previously, I couldn't even manage that. I am looking forward to being thinner too. No pics until I reach my goal. And then I am going to be such a camera whore!!!!!!!

2 comments:

janna said...

How fun Molly must be!
I had my obgyn physical and found out that I had lost 12 pounds...
Nice suprise~

I bet it feels wonderful to be down 3-4 sizes. Congrats!

& LOL about lying down and sucking it in to feel your hip bones. I do that too.... :)

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable! Wow-a whole year has passed. I'm proud of you for your weight loss. Keep going, we're pullin' for ya! Can't wait to see your photos when you meet your goal, but you're already beautiful. DON'T FORGET THAT! Love ya!