Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9.25.07 and Why Walmart Can Suck on it!!!

So, I get up early today, and go to work. I am so excited, and can't wait for my guard duties to be over for the day.

Why?

Because today is the day that the new Foo CD is out!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

After work, Barry and I rush off to Walmart. I was told last night, that the CD would be in today. I go in......NO CD. So I ask the JACKA$$ of a clerk, "Where are they?" He looks at me as if I am a moron, and makes some comment about....if they came out today, they would be here. DUMB JERK PEON SOB!!!!!! You don't treat a customer like that. Especially if they are right. And, if you know me, you know that there is no way in HELL I would be wrong about something like a Foo release date. So I looked at this pi$$wad and told him I would take my money to ZIA.

Well, by now, I had to go back to work. So off to work I went, fuming inside about having to drive the 2 minutes to work with no new Foo to listen to on the way.

So, after work, I called ZIA to make sure they had them in stock. Not only do they have them, but the POLITE employee offered to HOLD ONE for me!!!! That is the way to treat a customer. I have to go pick the kids up from school, but....as we speak, Barry is at ZIA acquiring my Foo!

And a Happy Foo Day to ALL!!!! (except the Walmart a$$hat)

4PM......it's here. I'm in Heaven.

3 comments:

janna said...

That's why I call it WAL*FART....
But I still shop there!

Enjoy your new tunes!

:)

ZeeLV said...

Ahhh, new Foo. Hope you're enjoying.

janna said...

Hey, how are you??